April 2016 Owlcrate - Dystopia!

It's that time again!

This is my second Owlcrate, and I was eagerly awaiting the possible items for their Dystopia themed box. Let's take a look:


Every Owlcrate comes with a themed postcard. The front has some cool artwork, and the back details the items in the box.



The book in this month's box is Cecelia Ahern's Flawed. 


I reviewed this recently, and while I'm disappointed that I got a book I've already read (not Owlcrate's fault - that's just the risk of surprise subscription boxes), I did only have an uncorrected digital galley, so it's nice to have a finished hardcover copy. I love that the book jacket is translucent - the image of Celestine is printed on the actual book itself.

The goodies:
This coaster is from Evie Bookish, whose shop I've been stalking for a while, so I was glad to get this. The quote is from Tahareh Mafi's book, Shatter Me, which I have but haven't read yet. 

This mini notebook featuring 1984

This awesome mockingjay bracelet from The Geeky Cauldron, which I also stalk sometimes.

This Mazerunner sticker 

This mockingjay magnet

And a bonus promo postcard, which made me immediately add The Star-Touched Queen to my Goodreads To-Read list

So yeah, a really awesome box! I was very excited for this. And next month's theme is "steampunk," so I'm even MORE excited. (There HAS to be some jewelry, right?)

If you are interested in subscribing to Owlcrate yourself, please feel free to use my referral link.