October 2016 Owlcrate - Once Upon a Time

It's that time again!


This month's theme was Once Upon a Time, so we got some fairy-tale inspired goodies and a very interesting book. Let's go:



First up is this cool Lost Boys beanie from Whosits & Whatsits. (This was the sneak peek item that was teased in last month's box.) It ended up being too big for me, so I gave it to the actual lost boy in my life (my bf), but I love the idea.

There's this cool button bookmark from My Heart My Tribe.

We also got a tiny Wizard of Oz notebook. It actually matches the white rabbit/Alice in Wonderland notebook that we got a few months back. (I mean, it's from the same company.)

We also got this cute bracelet from The Geeky Cauldron. I always like getting stuff from them. :)

And lastly, the book itself! Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter is based on a Russian fairy tale, so while I have no familiarity with this book or its source material, I'm actually really excited to read it. It came with a tattoo, a letter, and a signed bookplate (not pictured because I had already stuck it in my book).

And the theme for next month will be:

Wonderland! We were given a pretty big hint on social media as to which book it will be, so if it's what we're all thinking, then I'm VERY excited.

As always, if you are interested in signing up for your own Owlcrate subscription, please feel free to use my referral link.