Book Riot YA Quarterly #5

Okay, so, while this is Book Riot's 5th YA Quarterly box, it's actually just my first one. I waffled about subscribing to this one for a while, because it's more than other subscriptions, and I already have plenty. However, this one only ships once every three months, and you get two books, so I decided to suck it up and try it - if I didn't like it, I had plenty of time to decide whether or not I wanted to continue.

Alas... I LOVE IT. Let me show you what I got.


First of all, wouldja take a look at the theme? "Rad girls doing rad things." AWESOME.

The first thing I noticed when I opened the box was this water bottle. I always need water bottles, even though I somehow always buy them, so I was happy to get this. Bookish drinkware = always good!


As far as the books, we got:



I mean, hi, AWESOME. To go with these, we also got an autographed book plate and a bookmark:


As far as the rest of the bookish goodies, we got this cute keychain, and a pair of White Rabbit tiny notebooks:



SO AWESOME! Yeah, I think I'm going to stick with this one. And three months gives a good amount of time to read those books before the next shipment comes in.