May 2016 Owlcrate - Steampunk!

It's that time again!

This month's Owlcrate theme was steampunk, which is one of my favorite genres/aesthetics ever, so I was VERY excited for this box. Let's get to it.


As always, we got a little card with themed artwork. I love the Owlcrate dirigible :)

We got this adjustable ring from Sparks Emporium. It's hard to see in my picture, but the design is a steampunk angel.


There is also a key brooch from Steamworks. I am in love with this, and I need to find something spectacular to pin it on.


We also got a set of steampunk-inspired nail wraps from Espionage Cosmetics.


We also received a key necklace from Crystal Compass (on Etsy).


There was also a really cool art print from Creative Daffodil. (A reference to JM Barrie, of course.)


And related to the art print, this month's book is Everland by Wendy Spinale (which is already on my TBR list, so I was STOKED):


And it came with really awesome metallic temporary tattoos :)

And this is new, but we got a preview card for next month's box. The theme will be ROYALTY:



And apparently we're getting some cute bookmarks!

I really loved this box, though I did find that it was geared more towards females. Hopefully the male Owlcrate subscribers are cool with nail wraps and jewelry :)

If you would like to sign up for your own Owlcrate subscription, please feel free to use my referral link.